PressWork is a free, open-source theme framework built for WordPress 3.2 using HTML5 and CSS3. It was created out of a need for a framework that catered to all types of users. As developers, we needed it to be powerful enough to allow for complete customization, which is why every element in PressWork can be hooked into. But we also didn’t want to scare away beginners and that’s why we came up with the PressWork front-end toolbox, which gives users the ability to change their site’s layout and design in a live preview environment while taking advantage of all the bells and whistles that WordPress already has to offer.
- Solid Framework – All our themes run on PressWork which makes it easy to setup and add extra functionality.
- HTML 5 and CSS3 – The future is now and PressWork and all our themes are ready!
- Google Fonts – PressWork lets you put the power of webfonts in any theme.
- Stunning & Powerful Child Themes – What good is functionality if it doesn’t look awesome!
- We Love WordPress! – That’s why PressWork is free and Open Source. If you’ve got skills join us on GitHub.